Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Journalism

TIME magazine is known for their inspirational covers to this day. I can remember to this day as far back as I can being a kid and seeing my parents reading TIME magazine. I was so intrigued by the covers that I can remember them vividly. 

This topic is an interesting one for me considering my major is photo journalism. I always have loved looking through magazines looking for pictures that would catch my eye. Typically TIME magazine covers range from a political cartoon to a persons face or a landscape view. Rarely ever do the covers have just a picture. They always seem to have something that completely grabs the attention of the reader. 

TIME is known so greatly for their covers that they have a website dedicated directly to their covers. There is a database even where you can look up a cover here- http://content.time.com/time/coversearch/

TIME magazine seems to always attract a wide variety of people. I think that is why the magazine is so popular in the first place. It does not just attract one group of people. It is a magazine for everyone and anyone to read. 

#lnash

No comments:

Post a Comment